AK Complete Home Renovations
AK Complete Home Renovations
  • Marietta, GA
Asked on Dec 5, 2011

OK, Hometalk Professionals: What do you think about this idea for creating jobs in America through the products we use?

KMS WoodworksAK Complete Home RenovationsYamini LEED AP at Urbanmotifs
+3

http://bit.ly/u3wiSb - Made In America! - What "Made In America" products do you use in your business? Do you make the conscious decision to buy/use American-made items?
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

mm..good question. Even our plant liners are often times shipped from overseas.

• KMS Woodworks

I got listed on ABC's site back in June...trying to do my part just like everyone else

• Designs by BSB

First step to recovery? Read every label.. it starts to sink in !

• When I started doing research for my chair/furniture business i looked far and wide and then felt that I wanted to source material from USA and not go elsewhere. I reclaim american made chairs and I can proudly say all my chairs are "Remade in the USA" My second venture which will take flight soon has all parts and products made here in the USA.

• That's great Yamini. For our current project we are using Moen plumbing fixtures which are American made and we only use Sherwin Williams paint which is the only paint that I know of that is American made.

• KMS Woodworks

never thought about paint...I just took a look at the ACE hardware paint I just brought up from our cabin site to keep it from freezing over the winter...MADE IN USA...yes