Hide Outdoor Clutter in This DIY Storage Bench

$100

Our front porch has been a cluttered, embarrassing mess for too long! It's always covered with our son's foam sword armory, umbrellas, bike helmets and half-dead plants. Nothing says "Welcome to our home" quite like the decor of an abandoned yard sale.
hide outdoor clutter in this diy storage bench, diy, organizing, outdoor furniture, storage ideas, woodworking projects
I am so excited to finally get this project completed and in place. It has a ton of room for all my son's outdoor toys, and I can even put a few pillows and cushions in there to make more comfortable seating. Everything stays clean and dry, and looks so much nicer from the street!
For more information and details about this project, check out my blog at http://www.thehandymansdaughter.com/2015/10/26/front-porch-update-part-1-diy-storage-bench/
Vineta @ The Handyman's Daughter