Fall Centerpiece From a Thrift Store Magazine Rack

$15

I found this old outdated magazine rack at a thrift store. When I told my husband what I was going to do with it, he had his doubts!
fall centerpiece from a thrift store magazine rack, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
First I painted it with chalky finish paint (I used Americana Decor in Lace) and distressed it to give it a new look. Then, I got to work creating my fall centerpiece
I used fall floral picks from the craft store. I pulled the pieces apart so I could spread them out in my centerpiece.
I added foam to the bottom to hold the floral picks in place. Once I had them where I wanted them, I added Spanish moss to fill in the gaps. Finally, I added candles.
It makes the perfect fall centerpiece and it all started with a thrift store magazine rack!
My husband was pleasantly surprised with the final result!
What Treasures Await

• Susan Bechamp

I might try this with an old wall mounted spice rack that's sitting in the basement. (only have four of the spice jars left, the rest broke).

• Jenny Dewes

Adorable ❤️ thank you for sharing