DIY Swinging Outdoor Bed

$200

An easy to make swinging outdoor bed that will quickly become your favorite spot to nap!
One of my favorite projects of all time is this amazing outdoor swinging bed my husband and I built. If you are looking for a breezy place to nap or read and can spare a few hundred dollars and a couple of days, this is project for you!
To start, we cleared a spot in our backyard and used concrete to place 4 posts in the ground.
While those were drying, we used 2x4s to build the base. We made it the same size as a queen sized bed.
Attaching the platform to the poles was fun. I used a thick rope and learned how to tie a special knot that is normally used for swings.
After staining the entire piece we hung mosquito netting for comfort and string lights for ambiance. To see more detailed steps, check out my blog. :)

17 Benches You Can Build This Summer
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
The Best Nautical Home Decor Ideas To Try Right Now
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
Tania // Run to Radiance