Distressed Serving Tray

$8

With the holidays coming upon us I decided to do a series on The Best Thrift Gifts Ever. It is based on a post I did quite a while back "16 Fantastic Way to Buy Thrift Store Christmas Gifts" that has become quite popular.
These fun Thrift Gifts are just a jumping off point...the sky is the limit with your imagination and treasures you may find at your local thrift store.
distressed serving tray, crafts
So I found this almost brand new tray at the thrift store...
distressed serving tray, crafts
I hardly had to do a thing but sand it down a little for that distressed look and then I added a $1 store decal that I found.
distressed serving tray, crafts
I'm still not sure I'll keep the decal on it yet, but this took only about 30 mins. to do and was so easy.
If you find a tray that is not like brand new and is fun and unique...you may want to grab it up! All you'd have to do is spray paint.
Personalize for your recipients by adding a few goodies.
distressed serving tray, crafts
For more deets and other fun ideas for The Best Thrift Gifts Ever...hop on over to the blog!
Shari Lynne @ Faith Filled Food for Moms