Are you in love with your home decor?

There was once a girl who wrote a little love note to a boy which read, " I don't know what it is about you, but IT is!" Well, I'm on a mission to add the "IT" factor to my home decor. Over the next couple of months, I'll be partnering with Lamps Plus to take two rooms in my home from functional to fabulous! Here's how...
The step in this process was creating this personal style board.  Simply collect images that you LOVE and create a photo collage. Suddenly, your style becomes very evident.  I'd say my style is best defined as casual elegance.
The step in this process was creating this personal style board. Simply collect images that you LOVE and create a photo collage. Suddenly, your style becomes very evident. I'd say my style is best defined as casual elegance.
The soft color palette of this inspiration room is very casual and inviting. This is the kind of color palette to which I am most drawn.

Room by Lamps Plus
The soft color palette of this inspiration room is very casual and inviting. This is the kind of color palette to which I am most drawn. Room by Lamps Plus
The neutral colors in this inspiration room are very calming.  The mirrors add life and sparkle.  I love a little touch of glam in a room.

Room by Lamps Plus
The neutral colors in this inspiration room are very calming. The mirrors add life and sparkle. I love a little touch of glam in a room. Room by Lamps Plus
The accent wall in this inspiration room adds a huge impact to the space.  I'm hoping to accomplish the same thing in my living room.
The accent wall in this inspiration room adds a huge impact to the space. I'm hoping to accomplish the same thing in my living room.
This teen lounge in my home is about to go Hollywood.  I've found the perfect accessories to add both glamour and fun to this youthful space.
This teen lounge in my home is about to go Hollywood. I've found the perfect accessories to add both glamour and fun to this youthful space.
You are not going to recognize this accent wall when I'm done redecorating.  A little transformation is going to go a long way, baby.
You are not going to recognize this accent wall when I'm done redecorating. A little transformation is going to go a long way, baby.

Sharon @ mrs. hines class

1 comment
  • Terri J

Shrom, If only money grew on trees, I would fly you up here to give me a much needed boost with my home - your takste is exquite!