Easy Cabinet Door Projects

I've been at it again! I LOVE using cabinet doors for quick and easy projects. They come in all shapes and sizes and most are very decorative.
Most of these cabinet doors were given to me by a friend who bought them at auction and never got around to doing anything with them. I hope she doesn't regret that decision.... at least I'm putting them to good use!
Using 2 small cabinet doors and 2 scrap 1x4's I was quickly able to make fun and easy wall shelves!
Having the right tools and supplies is really what makes a project come together quickly. Although you could use regular screws or nails to attach the cabinet door to the 1x4, I prefer using pocket holes and wood glue to get a very strong joint.
Speaking of great tools, I use my Homeright Finish Max for nearly all of my painted projects. Not only is it quick and easy to use (and clean) it gives such a great finish on your project.
You can see how easy these shelves came together--very simple construction.
I painted one white . . .
and another one black.
tip: I use brown craft paper (that I get when I order items online) for sanding my diy chalky paint primer.
For more tips and ideas for cabinet doors visit My Repurposed Life here: http://www.myrepurposedlife.com/2015/10/easy-cabinet-door-projects.html
I used a vinyl phrase I cut with my Silhouette Portrait to embellish this simple cabinet door shelf.
It seriously doesn't get any easier than this. All in all I did four projects with these doors, hop over to the blog to get more tips and see the other projects.

31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
20 Easy Projects To Help You Get Ready For Easter
30 Gorgeous Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
Inspirational Ideas for Spring Flowers
3 Brilliant Ideas How to Use Photo Frames
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Gail--My Repurposed Life