I'm looking for ideas as how to create an old-fashioned looking soap making shop from this addition to our ranch home.

+2
I hope to open in May, and this room is app. 14' x 14' with a corner that is woodstove equipped. Need a hard, burn/stain-proof floor, ceiling fan, good lighting, cheerfully decorated, but to give an old-fashioned feeling in atmosphere. I'll also need counter space and an option for plumbing that would include a sink. I love the idea od using old barn wood or plank boards but don't want it to be drab looking! Any ideas???
i m looking for ideas as how to create an old fashioned looking soap making shop from, flooring, home improvement, woodworking projects, Stripped of all the old wallpaper that had been on since the 70 s
Stripped of all the old wallpaper that had been on since the 70's
i m looking for ideas as how to create an old fashioned looking soap making shop from, flooring, home improvement, woodworking projects