Asked on Dec 7, 2011

How large is 1000 square feet ?

JL Spring & AssociatesAmazing Improvements and GaragesWoodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.com
+2

• This is the guy who posted this question, and I found on another site that, the other site that I read said that,"1000 square feet is half the size of a tennis court." I need to know if that is at least some what accurate, as it pertains to a business venture that I'm working hard to get into. Thank You!

• 3po3

Yes, I guess a tennis court is about 2,800 square feet, so half a court out to the singles lines is about 1,000 square feet. Another good comparison is roughly two two-car garages.

• 31.5 foot square. approximately in size.

• 50 by 20? Is this a trick question?

• JL Spring & Associates

3 sheets of regular sized ( 4' X 8') plywood equals right at 100 sq ft. Look at 3 sheets side by side on a wall of a new construction home and multiply times 10 and you're right on it! Best to you! Merry Christmas to All! JL