Tide pod container

Colleen M HodsonJane Hurdman ShupeDebby Balko
+6

Sorry I don't have time to finish before this Halloween! I would like to see what others can think of!
Tide pod container , taking to recycling today ! Looked too much like a pumpkin ! I only had time to take label off front ! Many things you can do , magic marker face or cut out . Also drill holes in side for pail !
  • Z
    Z

I wonder if the person that designed this thought about it looking much like a pumpkin? You know, planning for other uses while in the design process. It would be nice if all plastic packaging where meant to be reused.

• Sandra
    Sandra

Black magic marker, instant jack o'lantern!

• Sandra Allen
    Sandra Allen

This is what I did with a thrift store pumpkin and magic markers!

q tide pod, crafts, halloween decorations, repurpose household items, repurposing upcycling, I just marked on my pumpkin It s super easy and with a faux one this will last and last
  • Vicki
    Vicki

I used these to make sweater pumpkins. Used the sleeves off fall colored Goodwill sweaters and inserted the Tide Pod inside. once the Pod was inside the sleeve, I used rubber bands to tie up the excess. At the bottom, I slit the pod and inserted the excess. At the top the excess became the stem of the pumpkin.

• Susan Kimmer
    Susan Kimmer

I use mine to hold the plastic grocery bags. Works great and holds alot. I use the plastic grocery bags for garbage bags.

• Debby Balko
    Debby Balko

i use thm to hold yarn while crochet

• Jane Hurdman Shupe
    Jane Hurdman Shupe

Just didn't have time to do anything with it ! Maybe by next Halloween ! Too many irons in the fire at this time !

• Colleen M Hodson
    Colleen M Hodson

Tide pod pumpkins on this site