Sparkling Glitter Ornaments

Create your own Sparkling Glitter Ornaments that are nonbreakable, won't lose their sparkle, & are filled with Christmas cheer!
I am so excited to begin crafting & decorating for Christmas!!
I know it's still a little early for some, but is really ever too early to be joyful & spread holiday cheer?
However, if you are not ready to join me in these festivities that's ok too. You can always save my Christmas projects for later & join me in celebrating whenever you are ready!
In an attempt to decrease the clutter & prepare for our move I will be doing a lot of crafting with the 100 plastic balls that I almost 2 years now. I am going to create as many different Christmas ornaments as I can out of these plastic balls so that they will be out of my makeshift blog/craft room & have a functional/beautiful use.
Materials
Plastic Balls
Hammer & Small Nail
Micro Soft Wire Cutter
Christmas Ornament Hooks
Mod Podge
Paint Brush
Fine Glitter
Ribbon - optional
Hot Glue Gun & Glue - optional
First, create a small hole at the top of your plastic ball with the hammer & small nail. Then cut an ornament hook with your Micro Soft Wire Cutter, bend the hook in half, & stick the ends in the hole of the plastic ball.
I had to wiggle the hook ends into the hole & it stayed in really well. If need be you can always glue it in with E6000 glue.
Next, add a layer of Mod Podge to the plastic ball & then a layer of fine glitter. Let dry. Then apply a second layer of Mod Podge & glitter allowing it to dry thoroughly. Then apply a final layer of Mod Podge to seal in the glitter.
After it dried I decided to add a ribbon bow & attach it to the top with hot glue.
Then I simply added a pretty Christmas ornament wire hook & hung it on our Christmas tree!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
You can read my whole post & see my step-by-step tutorial (including pictures) by clicking the link below!

Giustina