Simple Stylings
Simple Stylings
  • Huntersville, NC

DIY Paint Dipped Artwork

Okay, have you guys seen this paint dipped artwork thing before? Now I know this is a love it or hate it kind of thing, but I was at the Habitat store and I stumbled across these three perfect pieces and the idea wouldn’t leave me alone.
diy paint dipped artwork, crafts, home decor, wall decor
You probably saw them and wondered what in the world I was going to do with them if you follow me Instagram. Don’t worry, as cute as these prints looked in my Instagram photo they aren’t original paintings and they weren’t in the best of condition.
I simply spray painted the frames gold and once they were dry I taped off a 1/3 section of the paintings and sprayed them with three shades of the same color.
I was just shocked I found three pieces that fit my space…winning!!!
I like to think of it as giving new life to these forgotten pieces. And I’m feeling kind of bold right now so I’m giving it a thumbs up!
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Hometalk may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Prices updated as of September 15, 2018 10:05 PM - More info
Simple Stylings

• Debra

I like this idea alot!!! I've got lots of stuff I think I'll try this on. Thanks for the inspiration.

• Cheri Mello

Thanks for SHARING 👍🏼♥️