DIY design bottles

+6
I'm looking for ideas on bottle design crafts.
  • Karen Roth Karen Roth on Nov 01, 2015
    I have a few on my Altered Art Pin Board on Pinterest if you want to see them. https://www.pinterest.com/ffpaws/altered-art/
  • Runewitch Runewitch on Nov 14, 2015
    ok I should have made myself more clear....sorry, but I need outer designs for bottle ideas but most of the bottle must be clear to see into what is inside.
  • Lori Kelly Lori Kelly on Nov 14, 2015
    Well, I was going to say if you take freezer tape and cover the bottle with it in little pieces, letting them lap, and then apply shoe polish over the tape gently, it makes a nice jar or bottle. However, you cannot see inside. Sorry.
  • Bobbi Perreault Bobbi Perreault on Nov 15, 2015
    Here's one you can put as much or as little decoration on the bottle as you like. I use these for coffee, beans, noodles. I like to see what's inside it helps the appearance. https://www.hometalk.com/3289757/from-plain-packaging-to-country-cute-canisters
  • Carol Dahlien Carol Dahlien on Nov 15, 2015
    USE THE PAINT THAT COMES WITH KID'S SUNCATCHERS. PAINT FACES ON THEM AND THEN DRESS THE INTO SANTA, ELF, OR OTHE CHARACTORS. ALSO YOU COULD PAINT THEM WITH A COMBO OF GLUE, WATER AND FOOD OLORING--WILL MAKE COLOR TRANSPARENT AND ADD GLITTER, SLIK FLOWERS BEADS AND DOLL HAIR---FOR HOLIDAYS--FOR EVERY DAY USE OLD JEWLERY, FLOWERS, BUTTONS AND RIBBON WILL WORK
  • Arlene damico Arlene damico on Nov 15, 2015
    i would use clear glass bottles and buy junk jewelry and hot glue it to the neck of the bottle very rustic
  • Diane Parks Diane Parks on Nov 15, 2015
    Look at Delphi website. They have everything for crafts and bottle projects
  • V Valencia V Valencia on Nov 15, 2015
    The dollar stores sell decorative masking tape in various styles. I have used this on bottles to create vases for my daughter's bedroom. Also, plain old spray paint. I have seen beautiful bottles in metallic golds and silvers with part of the bottle glittered. Makes for inexpensive, elegant tablescapes.
  • Runewitch Runewitch on Nov 15, 2015
    excellent ideas, thank you kindly