So excited!

+6
4 yrs of planning is finally coming together. We are building our patio/firepit in the backyard. The space is about 350 sq. ft directly off of the back of the house. The goal is to have someplace to entertain, play, watch outdoor movies and eat smores. We chose the firepit path vs. fireplace due to limited useable space. The more people the better for a party.
I am going to post pictures as we go so you can keep up with the progress.
The contractor we chose was local here in Charleston. www.coastalrockproductions.com
Jody is amazing. He is the owner and the one doing the day to day work. Very hands on, very detailed which was important to Tim and I. We wanted to find a contractor to work on "our team" so that we could be involved in the decisions but lean toward the expert for guidance. (I can't say I envy him having to put up with working with me at my own home...No pressure huh? Ha ha)
He has been impressive with the timely response to questions, maintaining budget restrictions, chosing materials etc. Not to mention, he seems to be a really nice guy to have around. (also very important to me considering he is going to be here for the next few weeks.)
We are using a paver for the patio and a ribbon style border. The firepit is going to be stacked stone with a curved seat wall half way around.
Keep your fingers crossed---here we go!
so excited 4 yrs of planning is finally coming together we are building our, outdoor living, patio, Before Dec 5th
Before Dec 5th
so excited 4 yrs of planning is finally coming together we are building our, outdoor living, patio