Cute but cheap table decorations

+12
I am looking for cute but cheap centerpieces/table decorations for a fundraiser I am chairing beginning of November. Any ideas?
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 01, 2015
    Mason jars make cute decorations .See if you like this idea. www.hometalk/com./542123 mason-jar-tealights
  • Glaynebaker Glaynebaker on Nov 01, 2015
    What is the theme or purpose of the fundraiser? I'd think that would be the best starting point for brainstorming ideas.
  • Audrey Trubshaw Audrey Trubshaw on Nov 01, 2015
    The prettiest party table I ever set was a plain white cloth with a "runner" down the center of clean autumn leaves I picked up in a park. Get LOTS of leaves and put them 2 or 3 deep, various types (maple, oak), from green to orange to gold. Easy clean up too. :-)
  • Bobbie B Bobbie B on Nov 01, 2015
    sounds beautiful!! thank you so much!
  • Bobbie B Bobbie B on Nov 01, 2015
    The fundraiser is for the non-profit company I work for. We work with children and adults with cognitive and physical disabilities. The profits will be used for scholarships for their needs they cannot afford, insurance does not cover or to enhance their quality of life. So any money spent comes out of the profits which will go to them. We are doing a Vendor fair and quarter auction, which will include raffles also.
  • Bobbie B Bobbie B on Nov 01, 2015
    I LOVE mason jars! Thank you!!
  • Bobbie B Bobbie B on Nov 01, 2015
    thanks so much Janet.
  • Ann Ann on Nov 01, 2015
    I love the look of twiggy branches in jars or vases. Cheap and easy and you can hot glue autumn leaves for fall, hang plastic snowflakes for winter, Valentine's cards in February...they even look good painted one color and unadorned.
  • Julies1949 Julies1949 on Nov 01, 2015
    $3 each plus some free leaves http://www.320sycamoreblog.com/2009/11/dollar-store-version-of-ws-glass.html I would use shorter vases and E6000 glue instead of hot glue
  • Bobbie B Bobbie B on Nov 02, 2015
    sounds really cute!! I wonder what just a branch with the fall leaves laying down the middle of the table would look like?
  • Bobbie B Bobbie B on Nov 02, 2015
    how beautiful!!! I truly love these!!
  • Bobbie B Bobbie B on Nov 02, 2015
    very good idea!! I went to the link you sent and found some awesome ideas which made my creative juices start flowing. Thanks so much!!!
  • Carol Oswald Carol Oswald on Nov 09, 2015
    I have a GREAT inexpensive and pretty Christmas Centerpiece which could be adapted to any theme or season. Use 2 books, off-set them from each other slightly. You can use a bit of glue to keep them together, then wrap with wide ribbon. Then you use some greenery, themed picks from craft store, random votive holder from goodwill, a large flower or other item arranged to one side on top and glued down. Here is a picture http://www.blessedonthenet.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-04-19T21:36:00-07:00&max-results=7&start=14&by-date=false
  • Bobbie B Bobbie B on Nov 15, 2015
    that's adorable!! I like that idea a lot!