Repurposed Window Nightlight

Something to add some light to the guest room. It sorta goes with my beach theme.
I used twigs from Walmart. Crackle painted the window. I used white duct tape to tape on the twigs and tacks to hold the lights. I did it this way in case I got bored with it and wanted a different theme in the guest room. Now my husband has to hang it. Also used battery LED lights for easy on/off function.
You can see the back of it. Duct Taped the lower twigs on back. Left the rest loose. Make sure you wrap tape under window so no twigs fall out.
Close up - just tacked LED lights.
Another close up
The back of project. My husband put two small blocks in top corners of windows so it didn't lay flat onto wall. Then he used eye hooks and wire to hang. He also screwed in the battery pack to the lower side so it couldn't be seen and it's easy to turn off and on. I may keep this in the livingroom :)
Daytime pic of it hanging on the wall.

• Ann2150685

How to decorate your table for Christmas 🎅 please

• Jewellmartin

Lots of natural things like pine cones, and battery operated lights and candles. Hide little deer among the natural things. and owls, birds, and other outdoor creatures. Best wishes ☺️

• Patty Morris

When ready to hang, I’m guessing special hanging instructions (drywall) is needed though I don’t know the final weight. As soon as I saw this I saw my name on it. I Love ambient lighting & am quite excited to begin this project. PS. I will send pic of final project

• Lisa Battisti

Can’t wait to see it Patty! We hung with eye screws and wire. Weighed about 10lbs.