Tracey T
Tracey T
  • Mission, TX

Fairy Garden,art and Chicken Coop

I have been waiting for a nice warm day like today to get out and get busy. Tomorrow will truly feel like spring has arrived, high 8o's expected..
This is a Fairy Garden in the making..Much to do! Notice the swimming pool to the left, lol
Dragonfly made out of sticks and beads that I found..I have a lot of great ideas thanks to all of you. It is not perfect but neither is nature..
My husband Scott working on the new Chicken pen. 3/3/2013
Scott and the chicken pen
Scott and the chicken pen
My brother in law
My brother in law

• Tracey T

Love all of them Carla, I debated with the beach scene..think I will make that one next! That one I have more stuff for, I lived near the coast so this should be easier for me!! I am going to make my own fairies..made them in my sleep last night, now I need to make them for real..lol Thank you for sharing yours with me you have been a big help!

• Your comment...

Next
    Prev