Easy and Beautiful Thanksgiving Tablescape and Centerpiece

When it comes to creating a tablescape don't be intimidated. Instead, throw caution to the wind and let your creativity flow!
For years I thought I couldn't create a pretty tablescape but this year I was determined to prove myself wrong and I did.
I started by purchasing a pretty basket from Michaels along with what I thought was far too many faux flowers in vibrant fall hues. I placed florist foam into the bottom of the basket and began to add the flowers evenly throughout the basket.
I added a paisley print tablecloth to the table folding it to mimic a runner, placed salvaged pallet boards atop that to anchor the tablescape and then began having fun.
I added faux antlers, mini pumpkins and gourds around the base of the centerpiece.
Next I shopped my house and added a rosemary plant, a small cast iron urn and more to the table. Symmetry did not rule here - I just added what was pleasing to my eye. Check out my post for more pictures along with info about the beautiful plates I used to complete my Thanksgiving table.

3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
The 25 Most-Viewed Mason Jar Projects on Hometalk
Mary Beth @ The How to Home

• Joanie
    Joanie

Beautiful table setting and centerpiece is outstanding. Take a way the plants, they look overcrowded on the table and DON"t fit in.....sorry, other than that it couldn't be more outstanding of a table setup......
  • Toni Sileo-Colombo
    Toni Sileo-Colombo

Pioneer Woman goblets!!! I have them too...love the yummy scented garden tablescape!