KMcG73
KMcG73
  • Hickory, NC

Repurposed Junk Garden

"A garden is like a child: a little wild, hard to contain but makes me smile." - seen on a garden sign
As greatly inspired by many – I've turned my love of junk to the outside of my house with a quite-a-bit of junk-influenced gardening.
Hope you enjoy!

I ran out of space in this tree circle – so MWHP (My Wonderful Hubby Phil) had the idea to move the washtub up – way up on the tree itself!
Feed grain scoops (again with MWHP's idea of placing them on the tree) with our favorite wind chimes we made from flattened spoons and vintage kitchen tools. (they sound so very pretty!)
Radio flyer wagon, washtub and an old heater repurposed as a plant stand.