Staining a deck with Sikken's stain

$85.00

I used Sikkens stain. I was not compensate, by Sikkens, for my post or statements.
The stain color is Natural Oak. It matches the cypress water treated wood well that forms the screened porch.
My carpet cleaner told me about this wonderful product! It is an amazing stain that lasts for years. I have not been compensated by Sikkens for this post. This is a quality stain that costs approximately $85 per gallon.
The steps need to be clean. Mine had just finished curing; therefore, I did not have to pressure wash them.
The stain was brushed on each area.
The stain was brushed on each area.
The handrails are complete.
The handrails are complete.
All finished- two coats were applied. The directions on the can were followed for drying time.
This floor is inside the screened porch. It had a solid stain that was sanded off and re-stained with Natural Oak by Sikkens. It is darker due to the previous stain that penetrated the wood.
A view of the screened porch-
A view of the screened porch-

To see more: http://coastal-colors.blogspot.com/2012/07/staining-deck.html