Mini Grey Wreath Christmas Ornaments

Create these adorable Mini Grey Wreath Christmas Ornaments from soft yarn for your Christmas tree this year! Plus there is a tip on how to make these mini wreaths while repurposing & upcycling!
Somehow I have a lot of extra mason jar lids & rings laying around in different areas of our home. I have a bag in my craft room, another bag in the laundry room, & some sitting on a shelf in one of our kitchen cabinets.
So since Christmas season is upon us I decided to get crafty!
And if you use what you already have laying around your home this becomes a completely free Christmas craft! Plus you could even turn them into gifts or use them to decorate the outside of Christmas gifts!
Materials
Mason Jar Rings
Grey Yarn
Hot Glue Gun & Glue
Ribbon, Felt, Beads – optional
These Mini Grey Wreath’s are super simple to make, it’s basically just wrapping yarn around the mason jar ring & hot glueing it in place.
So since this is a pretty easy project I decided to take it up a notch & make each one a little different.
So I not only made the accent decor on each mini wreath different, but I also did something different to the yarn of each wreath.
For the first wreath (red bow) I just wrapped the twine around mason jar ring.
For the second (felt flower wreath) I braided the twine & then wrapped it around the ring.
For the third wreath (creamy beads) I four finger knitted the yarn & then wrapped it around the mason jar ring.
I then added a red bow, creamy beads, & little felt flowers to the wreaths.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
You can see all 3 of my mini wreath ornaments & read my step-by-step tutorial (including pictures) by clicking the link below!

Giustina