No Mess, No Fuss Smart Tile Backsplash

I am beyond thrilled to be sharing this project with you today! I recently stumbled upon an amazing product called Smart Tiles. Have you heard of them? They are actually a peel-and-stick gel tile that looks exactly like real tile.

You can find the full DIY tutorial HERE.
I was skeptical at first, but once I saw the tile in person I was convinced to give it a try. The gel type material gives the tile a 3D appearance that mimics the look of real tile. They come in sheets and are super easy to install. I especially loved the idea of not having to rent a wet saw or deal with messy adhesive or grout. All you need is a cutting mat, level, laser level and utility knife.
The tiles are super easy to cut and went up pretty quick with only minimal cuts around the outlets and window. I wasn't too concerned about the corners since I planned on caulking them for a clean look.
In just one afternoon I was able to completely update my kitchen while my husband was at work and my kids were at school. Now that's my kind of DIY project!
VISIT THE LINK BELOW FOR THE FULL TUTORIAL!
Visit my PROJECT GALLERY for even more thrifty decorating and DIY ideas!

Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
25 Beautiful Things You Can Make With Rope & Twine
Katie @ Little House of Four

• Libby Jones
    Libby Jones

Are these tiles removable? Could I put them up in my dark apartment kitchen and remove them when I leave? Thanks! Your kitchen looks amazing!

• Libby Jones
      Libby Jones

I'm sorry...it opened up for me to see more than 3 questions once I submitted mine. I see you have already answered this. Thank you!

• Michelle Corigliano
    Michelle Corigliano

Can this be installed directly over ceramic tile backsplash?

• Cindy Rubin
    Cindy Rubin

Back splashes are exposed to the grease and grime from cooking etc. My question: Does this hold up to cleaning? (water based or chemical based cleaners)

• Eric Fu
    Eric Fu

where did you buy,and how much per piece? we are factory wholesale,and we have a lot of designs for more detail,welcome to our website 3d-wallsticker.com

, peel and stick wall tile
  • Eric Fu
    Eric Fu

we are Alibaba golden supplier and we focus on design and produce peel and stick tile for more than four years seorydeco.en.alibaba.com

, Easy to apply peel and stick instant mosaic vinyl tile