Make Homemade All Purpose Cleaner With Bleach For Pennies

Let's face it you need bleach sometimes to really kill germs and this all purpose cleaner with bleach is so easy to make and costs practically nothing to make. It also is the secret to keeping my 60 year old tile and grout white in my kitchen.
make homemade all purpose cleaner with bleach for pennies, cleaning tips
1. Take an old spray bottle but make sure you have rinsed thoroughly because you never want to mix bleach with anything that has ammonia in it.
2. Take a bar of Zote or Fels Naptha (Zote is often three for a dollar at the dollar stores) and let sit in two cups of hot water until water is nice and milky. Pour that into the bottle.
3. Pour a half cup of bleach into spray bottle.
4. Fill the rest of the bottle with hot water and mix thoroughly.
This is a perfect cleaning spray for bathrooms, shower mold, kitchen tile and sinks.
I like to spray on my white sink and let sit to whiten the sink.
I have the original sixty year old tile in my vintage kitchen and this spray helps keep my tile grout nice and white.
Sunny Simple Life

• Zebbie Hardy

Does it work on rust such as well water? We have a water softener but after awhile it does get a brownish tint from the rust in the water.

• Grandmaquilts

OK, please help me here. I'm a very visual person and I am perplexed- Your pix clearly shows an Arm & Hammer container- but I find none in the instructions??

• Ana Contreras

Lolol. I think the Arm and Hammer in the background shows that when she dissolved the soap, she did it in the washroom. It was not used in the formula.
  • Dawn Maddock

I love this idea however I like in Uk and cannot get zote bars could you give me any idea of an equivalent please.

• Linda

Thank you for the information. I'll try Freshco and see what they have available.

• Pat2726688

thats enough bleach to get the black out of a black hole. i don't see how this wouldn't work.