Potting Up Spring

The weather has been cold and dreary lately, but I took advantage of a sunny day to pot up some spring! Come see how one of our spray painted plastic landscaping pots helped bring some much-needed SPRING color to our garden!
http://cottageatthecrossroads.com/spring-in-a-pot/
Pink snapdragons, white pansies, dusty miller, and English daisies in a spray painted plastic pot
Turn a smaller pot upside down in a large pot to save on the amount of soil needed
Spring in a pot!
Spring in a pot!
Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads

• Deb Hansen Poirier

I use the plastic pots that my plants come into fill the bottom of a large container. A diaper in the bottom also helps keeping it moist during the summer heat.

• Deb Gallagher

For anyone is still reading this post, I wanted to share an idea I saw on TV a long time ago. Empty plastic water bottles were used to fill two huge flower pots to conserve on the amount of soil needed. The pots were being used at the entrance of a home's driveway. Beautiful!