Rustic Vintage Christmas Wreath

Make this quick and easy Holiday wreath in less than half an hour! I sourced most of the supplies from my local thrift store to keep the cost down, too!
The base is a grapevine wreath I found a the thrift store for a few dollars. All you need to do is cover the wreath with Spanish moss and glue it in place with your glue gun. I found the toy car and little bottle brush trees at the thrift store for pennies. I painted the car with some bright red nail polish to brighten it up, and glued the pieces in place. Almost done!
I stretched out a white cotton ball to represent some snow, and tied on a braided raffia bow. That's all it took!
The total project cost is less than $5 because I already had the Spanish moss and raffia bow. As soon as the Christmas season arrives, you can get the little trees and toy car at the dollar store.
This wreath can be changed up and personalized depending on what you find. You can easily remove the embellishments next year to get a new look. The sky's the limit!
This project is part of a Christmas Wreath Blog Hop. Click through to visit my talented blogger friends for more wreath inspiration, or search for

LIfeovereasy