Asked on Dec 9, 2011

I am looking for some used Kitchen cabinets for my set design.

AprilYamini LEED AP at UrbanmotifsFrank C
+2

A craiglist deal fell through since I couldn't go yesterday. If you have any that aren't being used then please let me know, I can come pick 'em up. If you are around the Duluth, Alpharetta area well and good. I just need 3 base and 3 wall cabinets. It doesn't matter if they are beat up a bit, I can make them look good.
Thank you.
  • Frank C

I bought some from Craigslist a few years ago. I stained them and put tiles on them for the back porch they turned out great for storage.

• I am looking in craiglist, I was supposed to go look at some yesterday but I couldn't make it so they sold out!

• April

That's a shame, Yamini! I hope you're able to find some soon. :)

• I can actually construct fake ones April but the Flu is taking my energy away so i thought I could buy a few used and customize it.

• April

That's a shame about the flu! Hope you feel better soon! I understand why you would need them then. Hopefully someone can help you with your quest. I'm sorry I can't be of much help for you with this. Best wishes on the project though! :)