Stone Solutions of Atlanta
Stone Solutions of Atlanta
  • Marietta, GA
Asked on Dec 9, 2011

A big thanks to Matt Hoots with Saw Horse and Jim Hackler for a great class last night at the Saw Horse facility.

SawHorse.netMiriam IPeace Painting Co., Inc.
+2

I learned so much last night, and Jim was a great instructor. Now I have another great tool to help promote our business. I also had the honor of meeting some great people. Thanks guys.
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

It made my head bigger stuffing all that information in there! Jim gave some great insights on composition as well has actual how to. Thank you to Matt for providing us with this opportunity. It was great to put names and faces to businesses for the hometalkers. I am looking forward to the videos that are sure to follow!

• Let me add my thanks to Matt at Sawhorse and Jim too... and to Miriam and Hometalk for sponsoring the class!!!!!! Even Blossom the dog learned a few things and got a great outing downtown as well!

• Peace Painting Co., Inc.

I feel fortunate to have been there as well and to meet our 'poster' friends. A class operation; very informative and fun! Now the homework time, putting it to practice. Charles

• Miriam I

Sorry I missed it guys. I was out of town. Hopefully we will have many more opportunities!

• SawHorse.net

Thanks for coming out. It was great to meet you all in person.