Virtually Staging Properties, Inc
Virtually Staging Properties, Inc
  • Atlanta, GA

Get inspired and into the holidays with these fabulous websites all were featured in this months issue of House

Beautiful! Visit www.designsponge.com for eco friendly gift ideas, check out www.empiredelicious.com for all sorts of ribbon and gift wrap and my fav new site, www.archipelago-usa.com for the black and white jeweled potpourri - so designer chic!
Perfume scented potpourri in the shape of rhinestone jewels in clear and black and white! Cool!

• Lin R

April it cost more than regular paint....$36 a quart but it is very thick so you use less and with not priming you save there and think of all the time you save not sanding. It is worth it to me!

• April

Ah okay. That's good to know. It definitely sounds worth the investment, especially since a little goes a long way. :) And not having to sand sounds even better. Especially with my allergies.