Tops from Yankee jar candles

+8
Any ideas to repurpose the lids from Yankee jar candles? Pin cushion is the only re do that comes mind. I'd sure appreciate any crafty input. Thanks much!
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 08, 2015
    Take the plastic out of the top and put a tea light candle inside.
  • Lov2210885 Lov2210885 on Nov 09, 2015
    I used the large dome top lid as the base n a small flat top as a top, together, they make a jewelry glass container. Looks really elegant like it was made that way.
  • Wanda Bourgeois Wanda Bourgeois on Nov 10, 2015
    Paperweight - take off plastic ring cut a cardboard circle to size of cover. Attach a picture or trinket or small treasure on cardboard glue to glass .
  • Carolyn crandall Carolyn crandall on Nov 10, 2015
    Hi Holly.. I just used jar lids to make a candle stick base and a tiny Christmas tree base, they were painted brown. Carolyn
  • Jenni Jenni on Jan 17, 2016
    Wash in dishwasher. Add paint or other pretties and serve candy in it. :)
  • Misty Misty on Mar 05, 2016
    I have recently started making a paper weight using the glass top of the candle jar lid. It is flat smooth glass and I removed the plastic, inserted a picture of me and my grandson and locked it in with a painted mason jar lid on the back. I plan on adding a few of those little plastic bumpers and giving it to my daughter for her desk, she is a fifth grade school teacher-perfect! I am sorry I don't have a picture just yet...but the possibilities are endless, and they fit the mason jar lids perfectly, both sizes! .