Bright Orange Lantana blooms all summer, comes in various colors and attracts butterflies.

There are many species of Crown of Thorns, this is the midsize type.
It's hard to find a purple plant! This is Persian Shield.
Variegated Mother in Law Tongues and Indian Hawthorne in my truck going to a job.

• Suzette Trimmer

Dear Sue, Suzette here to help and answer your question regarding over-wintering Lantana. There two sure fired ways to assure one of next season success. One is to treat like any geranium one over winters. Dig up and out of summer location repot into sizeable container keep moist with air circulation ( this is a must, most over look & lose all dormant plants) . I dig up all my lantanas cut back those long growing stems to about 4 or 5" and then place in good soil minor moisture and minor sunlight. Mist often. The second way to assure yourself plenty of new lantana for spring is to gather the black tiny seeds. They have always produced for me with out any effort. Pick a spot drop the seeds three weeks later I see new sprouts showing up for another great performance. Hope this helps as I also live in zone 6 and do the above with everything from dahlia's to canna on & on.

• Sue Kiene

If I moved everything inside to over winter it, I would never be finished and would run out of room before everything got in. I do collect seeds but I prefer keeping my little children alive in their growing location.

• E95656

I have many lantana plants. They are so pretty and fill in spaces all around my yard.