Here is an awesome DIY project for you. It is a lovely gift...REDNECK WINE GLASSES!

LOL Buy a glass candlestick at the $$$store & glue it to a Ball Mason Jar. Ya gotta luv it!
here is an awesome diy project for you it is a lovely gift redneck wine glasses, crafts, mason jars
I must be a redneck, cause I think that these are sensational!

• Donna Heagle

What's the best glue to use for this ?
    • Rik29402131

Wow, I was thinking the same thing. Only thing I could come up with was epoxy if it plans on going through the dishwasher. Hot Glue would fail as would krazy glue unless you could find one for glass on glass use (good luck with that) Like I said, epoxy is the only thing I can come up with. Unfortunately, you'll also have to be prepared for it to dry with a yellowish tint too as most do today. Sad that the inventor couldn't be more specific.
    • Nicol Gaeta

E6000. It dries clear
    • Sandra Hale

You can purchase these already made from the dollar store in Canada!

• Mary

Thanks. !!!Have to try this. Yeah good for a candle decor arrangement too.
  • Dianne M Keller

I think it would have been nice to actually see the DIY Video! Then we would know what glue to use!!! I love this idea!!!