Rabbit Burrow Spring Wreath

I tried this year to give the main piece of my mantel and the decor around it a more natural look and make a Bunny Burrow wreath the focal point for my mantel. A Burrow is basically a hole covered in vegetation to protect the rabbits and their babies from the elements. My burrow consists of 2 wreaths the biggest one about 28 inches and the smallest one within 16. The are attached at the top with wires and covered by all kinds of vegetation and hydrangeas in blue and yellow. As in the real thing...my bunnies are cuddle inside waiting for the right time to come out and play. I'm ready for spring, my rabbits are too...how about you?
rabbit burrow spring wreath, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, Two Bunnies await anxiously the arrival of spring in their leafy burrow
Two Bunnies await anxiously the arrival of spring in their leafy burrow.
rabbit burrow spring wreath, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, This little guy is holding some Easter Eggs the touch is so minimal that you could leave the wreath out even pass Easter making it perfect for the whole Spring Season
This little guy is holding some Easter Eggs, the touch is so minimal that you could leave the wreath out even pass Easter making it perfect for the whole Spring Season.
rabbit burrow spring wreath, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, I wanted to leave some of the wreaths exposed with no foliage to represent the dirt or uncovered area surrounding the entrance of the burrow
I wanted to leave some of the wreaths exposed with no foliage to represent the dirt or uncovered area surrounding the entrance of the burrow.
rabbit burrow spring wreath, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, This straw rabbits are ideal for this nature inspired theme
This straw rabbits are ideal for this nature inspired theme,
rabbit burrow spring wreath, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, A burlap Bow complements the wreath adding to the natural look
A burlap Bow complements the wreath adding to the natural look.
rabbit burrow spring wreath, crafts, easter decorations, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths, The final product displays an array of different kind of leaves moss berries and little pieces of cotton making it a very cozy home for our friends
The final product displays an array of different kind of leaves, moss, berries and little pieces of cotton making it a very cozy home for our friends.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 11 comments
Next