Randy D
Randy D
  • Alpharetta, GA
Asked on Dec 11, 2011

Alpharetta electrician

Woodbridge Environmental Tiptophouse.comSawHorse.netRandy D
+2

• I assume your looking for one in Alpharetta? If so, do a search on top of page where is says search posts. Use the drop down list and look for contractor in way. What kind of work are you looking to have done? There are some here every day that may be willing to work in your area.

• Randy D

I incorrectly accessed the website yesterday and posted twice. I have an issue with one 15 amp breaker tripping (to which I replaced today). It still trips so I disconnected everything (lights, computer and the like) from the circuit. It still trips. I'm afraid it is wiring. We have also had squirrels in the attic. I have about 1/3 of my upstairs dark. I'm looking for help to correct this issue. I can't bend in the attic as I used to so I can't check the wiring.

• SawHorse.net

You are correct- sounds like a short in the wiring.

• Sounds like fried squirrel for dinner. Those critters can cause a lot of damage in a short while so your doing the right thing by getting those wires checked out.