Coastal Holiday Tablescape

Let's talk tablescapes and holiday table decorating today. As much as I plan on having a beautiful table decorated with all the holiday trimmings, I rarely do the shopping or DIYing to pull it off the way I want to in advance. Most of the time, I'm rushing around finishing the cooking, ironing the linens and pulling out tabletop decor all at once. This year I was determined to do better.
I made the coastal starfish chargers for this tablescape. I'll post the DIY tutorial in a separate post:)
I Mixed elegant and casual elements like our family silver that has been around for several generations on a burlap tablecloth.
A small grapevine wreath was easy to unravel by soaking it overnight. I wound it along with strings of pearls around the pumpkins and starfish.
I made use of my painted pumpkins in muted colors.
I don't have space to store a lot of tabletop and holiday decor. I love that I can incorporate some of my daily items in a festive holiday table setting.
I love that I could use my pretty coastal holiday tablescape for a nice dinner with friends over a good meal and a nice bottle of wine just about any time of the year. To see more of this tablescape and lots of ther coastal projects, be sure to visit my blog at H2OBungalow.com

Wendi @ H2OBungalow

• Hannah V

SO pretty! Must send to my friend in Florida who makes all her holidays coastal :)

• Melody Wright

Gorgeous! Perfect for me here in my Florida home. Can't wait to use this idea with my out of town friends. Thanks for sharing.