WallsTreat Studio/ Kass Wilson
WallsTreat Studio/ Kass Wilson
  • Alpharetta, GA
Asked on Dec 11, 2011

I'm back!!!!!

KMS WoodworksMiriam IApril
+5

Special thanks to Vision Computers for coming to my rescue when my computer died last week. They were able to retrieve all of my photos and docs when all went blank. Yes, I had a backup hard drive. But, it quit working about 9 months ago when it got full. Has anyone had experience with Carbonite?
Last week was a doozer. . . busiest time of year and my car needed repair, my furnace went on the fritz and the computer was gone. I'm happy to report that tonight I am driving, typing and warm. . . a lot to be grateful for.
  • SawHorse.net

Welcome back!

• Everything hit at once. Poor LeeAnne saw me at my worst!

• 3po3

Ooof. I always think I could live without my computer until it goes on the fritz and I realize how much I rely on it all day. Glad you are back in action. I have heard good things about Carbonite, but I just use a backup external hard drive.

• Yay, glad to see you back, been long since we saw some good wall here!!

• I have used Carbonite for quite a long time. I would highly recommend them. I also have Comcast internet. As part of their service they provide backup protection as part of the service I pay for. Cannot be to careful these days.

• April

Welcome back - I'm sorry to hear of all the troubles you've been dealing with, but I'm glad everything is back in working order. Praise God. Computers and cars can be finicky litte pieces of machinery. It seems they all have the same mindset - when one has trouble, it inflluences the others. The little troublemakers... ;)

• Miriam I

Hi Kass, Glad you're back and all is well.:)

• KMS Woodworks

awesome to good hear sanity is returning