Art is beauty
Art is beauty
  • Jenison, MI

Head on over and see I how I saved what I could of the wood on this Empire dresser makeover

I tried to save as much wood as I could on this empire dresser..The body was beat up but the drawers were perfect. So using some @cece caldwells paint I gave the base a coat of Smokey mountain and waxed and distressed her. I think she would make the perfect spot for a flat screen TV don't you?
head on over and see i how i saved what i could of the wood on this empire dresser, home decor, painted furniture
Art is beauty

• Katie Wells

I have a dresser in this style we picked up at estate sale years ago, I like the finish you gave it. I just sanded and freshened mine up

• Rosemary N

You did such a great job! This is beautiful!