Sara
Sara
  • Clarkston, MI

Upcycled Fall Basket Wreath

Some bloggers and I have a fun game happening on over on Instagram called This week's theme is Thanksgiving crafts!
I have a thrift store basket obsession! I grabbed this guy for 99 cents!
I rummaged through the clearance bins at Joann's and found some fall floral pieces and I grabbed a cardboard letter K.
I painted the K white and glued it to the bottom right hand side of the basket.
I then cut the floral pieces down and started gluing them down on the left side of the K.
It's a unique twist on the traditional wreath and didn't cost very much to make! It's now on our door, ready to welcome our Thanksgiving guest! Make sure to follow a long on my blog, www.shabbygraceblog.com
Sara

• Martha Fenimore

What is the "K" for?
    • Susan

The letter of the last name used as a monogram. Like yours could be an F or anything you wanted to use.

• Eva Marie Turner

You could even use this for making Christmas Wreath and any other design that you imagine.
  • Lovesunique

This looks more like a tray to me, like the kind that goes under paper plates. Perfect idea for creating wreathes of all kinds!