Upcycled Kitchen Christmas Tree

There are zero calories in this Christmas tree cake! Just layers upon layers of recycled fun. I came across all these pot and pan lids for 25 cents each. I thought maybe if I glued them together just right, they might make a cute kitchen Christmas tree. But, I had no idea it was going to look so much like a cake. I'm loving it!
After giving them a good cleaning, I stacked them together until I liked how they looked. I removed some of the knobs that interfered with them stacking. I used a marker to number the under sides as I took it apart.
I started with the largest lid, the base of the tree, and glued each numbered lid on until I reached the top. I glued part of a knob from one of the lids to the top, and then I glued on my resale shop star.
I spray painted it all with Krylon golden glow glitter blast spray paint. I sealed it with Krylon glitter blast sealer. I had a strand of Christmas garland, so I draped it on with some glue dots. I'm so pleased with how it turned out. Hope you like it! :)

Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Check Out These 30 Incredible Sharpie Makeovers
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day

• Sharon
    Sharon

Someone like me, with ocd can’t stand the messy glue. And then to spray paint over still doesn’t hide it.

• Jodi Didier
    Jodi Didier

So cute. Will look for lids.