Reclaimed Wood "Flat" Christmas Tree

Hi! I'm April from UncookieCutter and I am so excited to decorate our new house for Christmas. I saw a picture on Pinterest years ago that used tree branches for a "flat" tree and I've been wanting to make it ever since. I now have the perfect space and it was so easy to put together this Winter Wonderland Wall, and I love it!
I started with this blank wall...
If you'd like to see the after, please stop by my blog and support us bloggers!
This post was a big hit and very doable for anyone. And best of all it was cheap with a huge impact!
Thanks so much for reading and head on over to the blog for more info! I hope you enjoyed and have a wonderful holiday season! decor

Copy One Of These Lovely Lattice Ideas For Your Home
Hometalk's Top 10 Spookiest Halloween Picks Of 2017
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
April R - Uncookie Cutter

• Katrina Warren
    Katrina Warren

Did you get the LED lights at Wal Mart recently or has it been sometime ago?

• Katrina Warren
      Katrina Warren

@April R - Uncookie Cutter Yes, I actually went last night & looked for some here & I picked up both clear & multi colored ones! Can't wait to try them out with my holiday project!

• Gwen Maready
    Gwen Maready

Is it solar power or battery powered ??? I need some solar powered lights

• Judy Pohlmeyer
    Judy Pohlmeyer

Where can I find the tree limbs? I also saw this done with Petrified Wood, but I can't find that either. Also - how would you recommend I secure this to my living room wall (sheetrock)? HELP! I have 2 babies, 2 years old and 1 year old. Don't have the time or energy to get my tree and all my THOUSANDS of decorations down from the attic, so I want to go this route instead. Less stress for me! And will still be a beautiful CHRISTmas tree and make my home feel inviting! Thanks!