Sweet Papaya Creative
Sweet Papaya Creative
  • Camas, WA
Asked on Mar 7, 2013

Looking for a recycling craft to do with my young granddaughter for her room makeover.

Sweet Papaya CreativeKimberly BarneyKMS Woodworks

I am looking for a recycling craft to do with my granddaughter. I have some baby animal pictures that I want to recycle into a usable decor piece for her room makeover. I have designed the room to last until she will be about 7 or 8. She is almost 3 now but does diy crafts for my blog with me that are well beyond her age.Does anyone have any leads or ideas?
  • KMS Woodworks

a framed collage project is the first that come to my mind. Perhaps you could tell a story with it, like a trip to the zoo.

• Kimberly Barney

Not knowing the level of the baby animal pictures that you have is a disadvantage to knowing how long they will work in her room. However, the use of letters is extremely popular right now so I would say that it would be a good idea to incorporate typography.

• Sweet Papaya Creative

Very interesting idea... I never thought about that. I have never done typography before. I will have to look for a good tutorial.