StoneGable
StoneGable
  • Willow Street, PA

Tea Lover's Mason Jar Christmas Gift DIY

It's time to think about Christmas gifts for the people in our lives. How about making something not only festive... but very useful and thoughtful too! Have you ever thought of packing a gift in a Mason jar? They are so versatile... they even work as a really cool container for a present! I'm sharing a pretty and and delicious gift for the tea lover in our life! Just think how much fun they will have
tea lover s mason jar christmas gift diy, crafts, mason jars
Embellished with a little washi tape and packed with pink crinkle paper, this tea lover's Mason jar is girly and cute and ready for my niece, a big tea drinker!
TO SEE THE WHOLE POST WITH MORE IMAGE AND INSTRUCTIONS GO TO http://www.stonegableblog.com/tea-lovers-mason-jar-christmas-gift-diy/
I'm packing my Mason jar full of speciality teas and tea drinking accessories... and a few other treats!
I think this gift would be perfect for a hostess gift, a gift for a teacher, a gift for a neighbor or someone who loves tea! What would you put in a Mason jar for a tea drinker? Do you know someone who this gift would be perfect for?
StoneGable

• Hannah V

My Mom is a huge tea lover- she'd love this!

• Mas8449280

Free containers could also be used. I save the jars my favorite trail mix cones in. They would work well for this type and f project. Thanks!