Kathy P
Kathy P
  • Haledon, NJ
Asked on Dec 13, 2011

does anyone know of a decorator in no. jersey who will redesign using your already owned items?

Donna McCrummenKathy PColeen F
+6

• Kathy, you looking for a home stager or simply someone to give you input using your furniture and perhaps suggest some colors and new layout?

• Kathy P

yes, that is exactly what i am looking for. any ideas? also, thanks for the tip on the ryobi drill. my sister recommended that one also. you have been helping her out quite a bit. it's patty.

• Yes my neighbor is starting out doing this type of work. She really is good at it. Email me your information and I will pass it on to her. Your sister has quite an issue as you probably already know. Just hope its all going to work out.

• Miriam I

I'm thinking of someone lovely right here on Hometalk, Donna M. I don't know if she does this but she also may have a referral. Check out what she's done with her own home: http://www.hometalk.com/member/21c3a66b9e I will forward your post to her as well.

• Kathy P

woodbridge environmental, do i just put my info on this site? i'd rather not share my email address on this site.

• Coleen F

Good Morning Kathy P I am Coleen Woodbridge environmental's neighbor I would love to help you out I have many years experience doing this sort of thing and now am planning on making this my profession.. if you are interested you can contact me at cgirl38@gmail.com

• Donna McCrummen

HI Kathy P. Miriam posted here with a link to what I've done in my own home (a work in progress) I've been decorating and staging for many years. I also have some furniture and accessories for you to borrow until your home sells (if you're staging for sale) - Of course I can help if you just want a makeover and not selling. I've been a realtor (now on hiatus - so I won't hound you for your listing LOL) for years and know what sells. This is a link to a house I did recently. http://dscreativegrouptours.com/Emerson_3458/ Email me at ShabbyDays@gmail.com to arrange a free consultation. Best, Donna

• Kathy P

is there anyone who does redecorating who lives in the bergen county area of n.j.?

• Donna McCrummen

I'm often up in your area. Let me know if I can help.