Polka Dot Mason Jar Christmas Gift for Baby Girl

Why not give a gift for Christmas in a decorated Mason Jar? You can make it a double gift... a whimsical jar and a thoughtful gift inside.
polka dot mason jar christmas gift for baby girl, christmas decorations, crafts, mason jars, seasonal holiday decor
Here are the necessary supplies for the project.
My niece is having a baby mid-January​, I thought it would be fun to create a mason jar gift for her.
The color scheme was chosen to coordinate with baby's green and pink nursery.
I wasn’t exactly sure what I was going to do when I got started. But, in shopping for the gifts to put inside the jar I came across this green rubber bath ducky and knew that it was the key to decorating my mason jar.
After a coat of chalk paint and two finish coats of white the quart jar was ready for polka dots. Almost. First I had to work out a grid so my polka dots didn't look like I sneezed them on.
Once the polka dots were dry, it was time to dress up the ducky for Christmas, fill the jar with pretty pinks and a dash of green, and give the jar a little gift-giving bling.
Do you think my niece will love it? I hope so! Stop by AnExtraordinaryDay.net for all the details and let me know your thoughts.
Diane - An Extraordinary Day