Donna McCrummen

by Donna McCrummen

Hometalker

Asked on Dec 14, 2011

The house I did in Arlington Virginia - Proud of this one for sure. http://dscreativegrouptours.com/Emerson_3458/

Window UniverseDonna McCrummenKMS Woodworks
+6

• KMS Woodworks

That is a sweet big back yard...and the hardwood through out is pretty cool too.

• Donna McCrummen

Thank you KMS - I really miss this house - truth be told I miss my friends more.

• 3po3

That yard is fantastic. Looks very green and lush but relatively low-water and low-maintenance. Also dig that unique fireplace.

Let there be light! That's what I most want in a house these days. And the fireplace is awesome.

• Donna McCrummen

The skylights and huge windows were my favorite. The fireplace is cool. It is faced on both sides so the back of the fireplace is brick down the hallway. A former owner covered it up with drywall duh. The yard was really cool too. A great story. There is a creek that runs through the back at the edge of the property. Arlington County enclosed the creek (not sure what that's called) The neighbor in the next house was rather eccentric. An old guy who spent his entire life working for the US Forest Service. This was the 50's remember....the county progressed down creek with their work. When they got to our yard the old man sat there with his rifle on them and refused to let them any further. It turned into quite a fight - he won. Creek remains.

• KMS Woodworks

good for him....a water course flowing over hill and dale is a creek...one flowing through a pipe underground is a sewer.

• Donna McCrummen

Well then KMS thanks to the 'Ol Guy we had a creek the neighbors down stream have a sewer.

• Window Universe

I cannot click the link :/