Minion Mason Jar Gift

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the mason jar is the LBD (little black dress) of the crafting world. Mason jars are so versatile and you can do so much with them! I'm joining up with several crafty friends to share a variety of gifts that you can give that are packaged in mason jars. We're sharing gift ideas for men, crafters, children, etc. I'm excited to share a mason jar gift that a little boy (or girl!) would enjoy. This Minion mason jar gift will make you smile.
Supplies:
Mason Jar
Yellow and black Glass Paint
Yellow cardstock
Styrofoam Ball
Brown paint
Black elastic
Glue gun
Step one: Pour a generous amount of yellow glass paint into the mason jar. Replace the lid and shake the jar to cover the inside with yellow paint. Remove the lid, and hold the jar upside down to let the excess paint drip out. Let the mason jar dry.
Step two: Trace the mason jar lid on yellow paper and glue it inside the mason jar lid.
Step three: Cut a styrofoam ball in half, and glue it inside the mason jar lid on top of the yellow paper.
Be sure to visit my site for my full post because there are over 25 other mason jar gift ideas included! (link at the bottom)
Once you start making gifts from mason jars, it's hard to stop! Here's another idea: a lego lamp made from a mason jar! Details here: http://morenascorner.com/make-a-lego-head-table-lamp-from-a-mason-jar/

Morena Hockley

• Sandy Hartnett

You are soooo clever and crafty! Hugs

• Diane Blank

I just adore those cute minions and your transformation is so very cute. Thanks for sharing it! I will be making some for myself.