Hot Chocolate Ornaments: Great Neighbor or Co-Worker Gift

$10

I love hot chocolate and I always think it's a good idea to give a gift that you would love to receive - so why not give the gift of hot chocolate! To make it festive, I pack all of the ingredients in clear plastic ornaments. That way, after enjoying their hot beverages, the recipients can refill the ornaments with the red tinsel from the packaging and they become decorations for the Christmas tree! That's
hot chocolate ornaments great neighbor or co worker gift, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor
On my blog, at the link below, you'll find the full source list and tutorial, as well as suggested ingredients, and FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS!
There are different kinds of fillable ornaments out there - some glass and some plastic; some that open in the middle and some that you have till fill with a funnel from the top. After shopping around, I found a great deal on these open in the center plastic ornaments that are easy to fill and durable!
After filling up all the ornaments, I packaged them inside cupcake gift boxes surrounded by shredded ribbon.
I then dressed up the box a bit and added two cute gift tags {which you can download and print directly from my blog}. The top tag says "Baby It's Cold Outside: Get Warm & Cozy with a Cup of Hot Chocolate" and the lower tag lists the contents of each ornament with simple instructions.
And after the recipient is done enjoying the hot chocolate, they can use the shredded ribbon from inside the box to fill the plastic ornaments to hang from their Christmas tree!
Get the full source list, tutorial, and printable tags at the link below!
Angela, Blue i Style

• Carol darden

Really cute idea. A fun gift for a friend or co-worker.

• Connie Forte

What I wonderful idea. I love it. I'm so doing it. My friends are going to love it. Thank you ma'am for sharing this.