Sharon @ mrs. hines class
Sharon @ mrs. hines class
  • Spring, TX

Do you wish you had a green thumb?

We're here to help you get started! This Google + hangout is chock full of gardening tips from soil testing to starting seedlings indoors. If you're like the rest of us, this fun and informative video is a must see.
do you wish you had a green thumb, flowers, gardening, My fabulous co hosts are here to take the guess work out of starting your own garden
My fabulous co-hosts are here to take the guess work out of starting your own garden.
do you wish you had a green thumb, flowers, gardening, Tammy grows this edible annual every year Nasturtium can be used as garnish and in salads
Tammy grows this edible annual every year. Nasturtium can be used as garnish and in salads.
do you wish you had a green thumb, flowers, gardening, You need flowers to attract bees birds and butterflies These helpful insects aid in the pollination and production of flowers
You need flowers to attract bees, birds and butterflies. These helpful insects aid in the pollination and production of flowers.
Join in on this fun and informative hangout where you're sure to pick up a tip or two for your garden.
Sharon @ mrs. hines class

• Anita H

That was a great video. I love talking and learning more about gardening. I am starting some seeds today inside that my mom brought me from Italy. Fingers crossed they come up!

• Sharon @ mrs. hines class

@Anita H , thank you for watching! I want to see pictures of your seedlings.