How to Fill Out a White Artificial Christmas Tree + Rainbow Ombre

I've long wanted a rainbow Christmas tree but snagged the ornaments just last year to finally make it happen. Setting up my white Christmas tree I realized that I wasn't going to be able to fluff my way to a nice full shape. I wound up running to the craft store for some white deco mesh and the look is department store worthy!
Fluffed and fluffed there are still bald spots in my tree I just can't seem to manage!
It's easy enough to fix this up, though and with a $5 roll of wide white deco mesh I can show you how!
Take the mesh and gather the end in one hand. Shove it into the tree near the pole in the center at the back/top area.
Continue weaving the mesh around and around just above each tier of branches to get a nice, full look. Be sure to allow the mesh to wave and twist as it naturally wants to.
And another little quick tip, you can use white pipe cleaners to use as ornament holders. They will disappear into the tree and you can use them to make your ornaments as close to, or as far away, from the branches as you need them to properly fill out the tree.
With my ombre rainbow decor on my perfectly fluffed and full tree I'm in love with my little corner of my office! And the kitty likes it, too!
For more pics and info head on over to my blog to check out the full post!
http://www.dreamalittlebigger.com/post/how-to-fill-out-a-white-christmas-tree-my-rainbow-ombre-christmas-tree.html

Allison Murray

• Mar11225100

How did you make the top piece?

• Kate Dolan Blank

How do you store your white tree? Mine always turns brown and I have to buy a new one every year.
    • Pat Asmus

Put it in a black garbage bag (sometimes it takes more that one) and place it in a cool dark area.