Bar in a Jar - Gift Idea for Men #masonjarchristmasgiftideas #DIYGIFTS

$15

Did you know several of your favorite hometalk bloggers got together to do a blog hop that was all about DIY Gifts given in mason jars? How fun is that! Everything you can think of was covered - from gardeners, to DIY'ers, to crafters, to teachers. For this hop, I did a gift for a man! After much deliberation, I came up with this "Bar in a Jar" idea!
It holds more than just little liquor bottles..... The real reason I made this was so that my hubs had a dedicated space for a bottle opener, wine opener & corker, cocktail supplies and a few other odds and ends.
You could really customize this in so many ways. From etching the glass, to adding a monogram on the bottle opener.
I included Free printables for these fun "hipster" tags. So be sure to stop by the blog to download them.
What do you think? I think this would make a fantastic gift for a woman as well. What would you make sure was in it?

15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
31 Clever Ideas To Reuse Muffin Pans And Cupcake Liners
31 Tricks To Help You Fix The Wood In Your Home:
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
Mrs Major Hoff