Homey Home Design
Homey Home Design
  • Sparta, MI

Subway Art Tutorial

This is a fun and creative way to list things you want to remember. For us we included places my husband and I have been together that were memorable.
subway art tutorial, crafts
subway art tutorial, crafts
Print out your cities. I used various fonts all in size 150.
Shade your title in pencil on the back.
Shade your title in pencil on the back.
Trace your title onto your canvas then fill in the outline with a paint pen.
Homey Home Design

• I saw several familiar city names and knew you must be a fellow Michigander :) Love how the artwork turned out!

• Darcia

so you make a list of words then type them in different bold fonts then cut each phrase out turn it over and then shade it with a charcoal pencil? so that when you lay it face up on the canvas it will then rub off onto the canvas when it does you trace it w a paint pen? I just painted several chalkboard canvases an they are ready to do just this, its getting the words on the canvas, I can do the basic fonts but I would love these, so please explain in more detail unless I need a special printer w special paper that will die cut the words for me.